How many going to the 24hr at Fellcrag this weekend?

Damo

Likes Dirt
wanting to know how many are going to the 24hr at fellcrag this wk/end? .... teams, riders?

Ty

Eats Squid
i was thinking of going out there and getting a hot water boiler thing and charging 2 bucks for coffee, i reckon i'd make a killing, maybe even take the BBQ for some hot food.

but i'm lazy and gave up on that idea

(plus it's starting to get cold, yes i am a pussy)

nathan

Likes Dirt
wouldnt mind going and riding but didnt see it comming, havent prepared or anything like that any way there will be another one.

Damo

Likes Dirt
nah, you should all come! it's the most awesome atmosphere. There's heaps of people that usually go with out a team linned up, so there is always someone to hook up with for a team. And the fitness thing?..... not an issue. The laps are only ment to be round 6-7km so that's only bout 20-30mins per lap, piece of cake. My dad's ridin & he's 45

So C'mon get some teams together and come on down its awesome! Nothin better than flying through singletrack in complete darkness!

Damo

Likes Dirt
Rightio Lindsey its on! how many laps do ya reckon your bunch of fit dh's will do against our team of half a century crooners? At round 6km a lap, i reckon if a team can put out 40-50 laps there doin well. wat do ya reckon?

we'll be stugglin all the way to the finish line

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds like its going to be a fun event!

And arent we so lucky to have lindsay do up a full report ;)

should be good :D !

Damo

Likes Dirt
15 mins! man, i reckon we'll be doin 2-3 laps b4 we swap over if thats the case. If a team could do an average of 25 mins 4 the whole 24hrs thats pretty close to 60 laps. This course is goin to be so screwed afterwards.

Another topic: My new ride turned up (with a few bits missing) did your new rig turn up?

lindsay

Likes Dirt
Wodie told us that we wern't allowed to sleep so we could keep punching out one lap at a time all night. For some reason i doubt that will happen. As you can see he really wants to win.