How much do the new Odyssey Twisted PC pedals cost?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18757
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18757

How much do the Odyssey Twisted PC pedals cost? I know that they are cheap, but I forgot how cheap.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 18757

Any recommendations on a good, light pedal than?

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Fly Rubens.
for only 10 times the price! :p

i've just recently put a pair of the gusset slim jim pedals on my bmx, and at $80 for a nice thin sealed bearing pedal with good concave and a pack of spare pins, you can't go wrong! otherwise, a pair of animal hamiltons off danscomp have served me well in the past.

Lemontime

Eats Squid
And what kind of use is that? Pedal grinds and stalls?
With just general use I can't imagine it wearing down too much.

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rhys, are you being sarcastic or did you actually change your mind about them? My pc's are running awesome so far, and for $25 I'm very happy with their performance. Only bad thing is the grip in the wet.

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
I just replaced my wornout pcs with..............some new ones!!!!! Definite sarcasm. I don't have a stock pile of them for nothing!
And I do a heap of pedal grinds and have ben running them since may. Pretty good run I think. And I could have run them for longer. Still life in them. Just wnated to run mismatched ones

D

Deleted member 18757

Only bad thing is the grip in the wet.
lmao, i come down to manly and you have already been shinned. Some people say there good some say there bad... Since its $25 i think i might try them out and decide on the quality myself.