how much we take life for granted

naz

Criminally Inane
tonight. has been one fucked up evening.

at coffee with ex. we get a call from her best friend sayin our friend had been runover by a car. after catchin the quickest cab of our lives we arrive to about 10 cop cars an ambulance and alot of distraught people. not cool. we heard the guy had been car surfing n the driver was speeding he saw another car slammed on the brakes supposedly ran the guy over and then reversed back over him. not cool. this seems today to be a common occurance with p' platers. and the worst part is no one could get in contact with dom's mum(the guy runover). and the one of the parents who;s house it was went to hospital with dom.

bit lost for words...

spuddy

Likes Dirt
im 3/4 cut but still thats some fucke d uip shit. And poeple ask us why we throw ourselves down cliffs,....

naz

Criminally Inane
i dont know. but the ambulance when it left was driving awefully slow. like crawling as if he had a broken neck/back n they couldnt drive fast?
any explanation?

spuddy

Likes Dirt
naz said:
i dont know. but the ambulance when it left was driving awefully slow. like crawling as if he had a broken neck/back n they couldnt drive fast?
any explanation?
I hate to say it, but ewither thsat ro dead....

chafe.

Likes Bikes
Man that sucks im rly sorry to hear that and i hope that Dom is ok and all good

i feel for you man my mate was run over 2 but luckly he was ok :cry:

once again i hope hes ok

Liam.

danv

Likes Dirt
naz said:
any explanation?
Did it have sirens/lights on?

What sought of car was he surfing on?

naz

Criminally Inane
lights were on siren wasnt but i think the siren wasnt on becuase it was surbubia... and would have woken half the neighbourhood. anywho found out how he was. 2 broken arms, 1 broken leg, a few lacerations a smashed knee cap and internal bleeding. :S

MrPlow

TMBC
That really is terrible. I am fortunate that my mates and I got through our teens relatively uynscarred from some stupid shit we did.

My best mates father in law died this week though. He got married 2 months ago. 2 days before his wedding his wife's father was diagnosed with stomach cancer (40 y/old). He did not tell them in fear of ruining their honeymoon.2 months! From healthy to dead :shock: :shock: How precious life is...

Hope Dom (from Farkin here??) is ok. Keep us posted.

Rik

logged out
That's definately not taking life for granted... it's bloody suicide, your friend is very lucky to have survived. I hope he recovers, and I hope all his friends see it as a wakeup call.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yeah, I've done some dumb stuff before, but car surfing takes the cake IMO.

I hope your mate is ok Naz, and I hope his mates learn from the sad situation he is now in. If your going to take substantial risks, make sure it's worth it!

Rik

logged out
johnny said:
If your going to take substantial risks, make sure it's worth it!
Yeh, exactly, make sure your friends get a vid and upload it. "I told you I was hardcore"

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Car surfing? As in standing on top of a car while it was going?

WTF?

That's just stupid. . .never the less hope he gets better.