How old is your rig??

Zam

Likes Dirt
With a young family and not enough time to get out regularly I get by with one bike a 2009 S-Works Carbon Enduro, pretty much awesome bike and does everything I want from it, I also don't have much cash so cant really afford to be upgrading and cant really justify with the amount I get out and ride.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
2006 Trek 8000ZR. Only thing replaced on it so far aside from the usual wear and tear items is a new RD and hanger as the old one got clobbered. The lockout on the Reba Fork doesn't really work anymore and the FD is due for a replacement but otherwise it still rocks along.

Warwick

Likes Dirt
2 26 Merida duallie
3. 26 Giant hardtail
3 26 Merida duallie
5. The dirty rotten roadie
21 the treasured M1000 converted to bike track bike. Favourite.

tomee

Likes Bikes
2010 Giant Alias
dont know if i should even bother upgrading parts or replace it all together

MacMan

Squid
Grand Daddy 22" GT Avalanche from 1998. Original spec other than Avid v-brakes fitted when bought new to replace the ordinary STX-RC set.

Still going strong after 16 years but I would love something more up to date. I'll get to that once I have found my fitness again.

Jim Junkie

Used to sell drugs, now he just takes them
2011 Santa Cruz Blur TRc
2006 Giant Reign
2004 Giant OCR 3

The OCR is currently in retirement, as the Reign has taken up the reins for commuting. Mostly because I'm a wuss and got sick of not being able to stop on the spot for dickhead drivers trying to door me. It's currently undergoing a refurbishment, with a shiny new paint job and some new custom decals to bling it up a little bit and get rid of the boring brown. Nothing like riding to work on 6" of travel, plush.

The Blur, well, don't need to do anything to that. It looks great and rides great, no work needed.