How stolen does this look, or a bargain and get on it.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
In the market for some basic entry level bikes (basically I have been the go to person for fb bike purchases.

Profile tells me stolen, brain says go for it, how the heck would a junkie with 1 fb friend magiacally come across two of the exact same bike?

What says youse, cross checked with bike vault nada

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
In the market for some basic entry level bikes (basically I have been the go to person for fb bike purchases.

Profile tells me stolen, brain says go for it:

Why does he have 2?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again

Profile tells me stolen, brain says go for it, how the heck would a junkie with 1 fb friend magiacally come across two of the exact same bike?

No longer exists… there’s you’re answer

link1896

Mr Greenfield
@moorey 29er. You will know it if you see it, still has the training wheels on.
I was helping my old uni mate Elisha pour over second hand bike listing recently and had to give her a quick run down on how to visually spot hard tail frame sizes by extending the top tube line back to the rear wheel, if it intersects, give or take that’s a medium, above the tire, large, forget about it. If the top tube intersects under the tire, small, it it’s going to hit the gear cogs (she’s a noob, KISS) it’s an extra small.

“Oh so that’s the size you and I need”

In hindsight, the size Elisha, myself and Craig need.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
I was helping my old uni mate Elisha pour over second hand bike listing recently and had to give her a quick run down on how to visually spot hard tail frame sizes by extending the top tube line back to the rear wheel
I used to be able to do this very well. But these days if it doesn't tell me wheel size, it's much harder to do. Also with geometry, sometimes some maker will have a high standover height design (i.e. trek marlins) vs older more traditional top tube less slopey (i.e. merida).

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I used to be able to do this very well. But these days if it doesn't tell me wheel size, it's much harder to do. Also with geometry, sometimes some maker will have a high standover height design (i.e. trek marlins) vs older more traditional top tube less slopey (i.e. merida).
Yeah, only really works for traditional hardtails and hybrids/road, and yes you need to get creative with high stand over height XS stuff.

cammas

Seamstress
If legit it’s cheap, he does have photos of himself at the You Yangs, yes I did some Facebook stalking due to his profile picture but you never know

78E28ED3-88CF-42EA-95CB-121B478DA16A.jpeg

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If legit it’s cheap, he does have photos of himself at the You Yangs, yes I did some Facebook stalking due to his profile picture but you never know

View attachment 396833
Dude is selling up everything!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Blurry photo in daylight?

It was either a massive bender on the dirty muffler and he has only just woken up to take the photo or he isn't worried about getting caught.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Only needs bearings. What an unusual mechanical issue for the bike to have if everything else is apparently good.