How to build DJ's

Hey thanks for the info really, really helpfull :D just wondering how do you know you've go that perfect spot (i live on a property and all the places i think will be good are either to rocky and or to hard to work with and i'm having alot of trouble trying to find that perfect spot)

once again cheers for the info

silver shad

p.s the jusps look SWEET!!!!!

kona kid123

Likes Bikes
hey mate nice jumps!
you gave me and my mates some good ideas for our dj's, im just wondering how deep did out the pits before the jumps.
jimmy:)

dj kid

Likes Bikes
hey mate nice jumps!
you gave me and my mates some good ideas for our dj's, im just wondering how deep did out the pits before the jumps.
jimmy:)
i think he means how deep did u dig out the pits, i also build with him and this thread was helpful!! thanx alot.
mitch

A_DOGS

Squid
When building trails is it a good idea to canoe the lips and landings, also what would be the best type of track if there a quite a few large trees in the area.

Gareth666

Cannon Fodder
yo! real good thread thanks for the advice.

the mish thing with my town there isnt good dirt! haha.

some good pics aswell. good work :)

brydon119

Squid
Question.

im 12 years old and love riding bmxs. I ride doubles and tracks.
ive recently made a double with about a 1 and a half gap and it is far TOO small. any suggestions on how big a gap would be good a intermediate skilled rider???

DJ building tips

Loved your tips on building dirt jumps and this should help more people get out there and build.
The dirtman

Richo_

Squid
hey mate thanks alot. ive been trying to make djs out of pure dirt but they kept crumbling and getting destroyed. i never thought of clay before

the time i kill is what keeps me alive

SGT. BILcO

Likes Dirt
hey. Just wondering could you use any sort of bike for dj's(20kg DHers) or just wont they do it. Also is there any special technique or just ride up and air em.
Cheers

Roachie

Squid
There is some really good info here, will definately take into consideration
next time when making jumps with the boys,

Thanks for the info and keep upthe good work...:D

Will have to get a print out straight away... good job!!:D

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
hey. Just wondering could you use any sort of bike for dj's(20kg DHers) or just wont they do it. Also is there any special technique or just ride up and air em.
Cheers
This is a How to Build DJs thread, not a how to ride DJs. Ask the question in the Dirtjumping/ 4x section.

Does any1 hav any ideas f how to buil;d good dj,s With grey sand its relly hard and often falls apart it doesnt compact very well an ideas would b great