How To Choose An Electric Unicycle

When looking for the best electric unicycle, consider your budget. You should prioritize what you would like best with your money and this will help you pick the most suitable option. The best electric unicycle is one that suits what you want most as well as fits into your budget range. WHAT IF I HAVE AN UNLIMITED BUDGET AND THINK THAT IT'S A SHIT IDEA?

Second, you should make a decision with full intent. Before you buy an electric unicycle, determine why you are purchasing one. I'M NOT PURCHASING ONE BECAUSE IT'S STUPID Are you going to be using it for outdoor adventures? Riding it to work? Or just as a casual hobby? Secondly, electric unicycles can be quite expensive so if you're not sure why you need an electric unicycle and what exactly will it be used for, then maybe buying a cheaper one would suit your needs better. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHY YOU NEED IT, A CHEAPER ONE WON'T MAKE YOU NEED IT MORE

The last thing you need to do is ask yourself which features are most important to you. You might not need a waterproof PIECE. OF. SHIT. but it would be valuable if you live in an area where there is frequent rain. WHAT ABOUT AT THE BOTTOM OF A LONG DROP?

Best Electric Unicycles Of 2022 Based On User Searches
  • FUCKEN NONE OF THEM
EUCs have arrived, are here to stay, CITATION NEEDED and will continue to advance and become more sophisticated. Although learning to ride can be difficult, the rewards are substantial. They take up less space than most electric vehicles and are an excellent way to save money on gasoline. Not to mention that they are a thrilling and enjoyable experience. NO

Last edited by a moderator:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I have always used the following formula:

Cube root of euphemism length in mm divided by IQ plus the number you first thought of.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
I've actually got a Onewheel in the mail right now which is far cooler. EUCs are dorky as all hell.