How to How to GoPro.... Bible

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks great, smooth as ! Good audio too.

Trouty, Kumma Gutza... nice testing grounds.
Indeed haha, not bad for mucking about on. Very first part I believe is the bottom of Maxed Out at Maydena, meeting up with Thrash Horse at the bottom. Was heading down Tinder and must have taken a wrong turn, I've only just realised when reviewing the footage. (Someone correct me if wrong)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Was heading down Tinder and must have taken a wrong turn
I always remember the top of Tinder, 10m in to a single black diamond, 45° of roots and ruts through the trees. Makes a mockery of some of the shit graded black here.
Great video !

Minlak

custom titis
Online from GoPro or at the reduced HN or JB price? I thought shipping would be local stock, mine is coming from Singapore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I went at HN so I have a shop to get refund from if it goes tits up :) also bought product care for when the battery etc fails after warranty period

ozzybmx

Online from GoPro or at the reduced HN or JB price? I thought shipping would be local stock, mine is coming from Singapore.
My Hero8 shipped from Malaysia somewhere, pretty quick, the shipping was 2-3 days to the door.

Looks like everyone is at $599 now, Pushys, Good guys, JBs ect... wonder how they're dealing with customers who paid $699 last week.

Minlak

custom titis
My Hero8 shipped from Malaysia somewhere, pretty quick, the shipping was 2-3 days to the door.

Looks like everyone is at $599 now, Pushys, Good guys, JBs ect... wonder how they're dealing with customers who paid $699 last week.
I’m not sure on others but HN have a 7 day price guarantee- go back to store and they will refund the difference

foxpuppet

Eats Squid

That was me.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattyp

Cows go boing
So after years of saying I should get one and borrowing shitty old ones off mates, i bit the bullet and bought the new one yesterday.
So im sure it will be for sale barely used in about 3 months especially with Melbourne lockdowns.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
So after years of saying I should get one and borrowing shitty old ones off mates, i bit the bullet and bought the new one yesterday.
So im sure it will be for sale barely used in about 3 months especially with Melbourne lockdowns.
HMU when you want to test it out at Macedon in October ;)

Minlak

custom titis
Loan Ranger is currently in production on a video around getting the best from you 9 and should drop with in the week.
He was my go to for settings he does a good job but relies on post processing to get best results. So if you don’t want to edit at all no point waiting :)

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Urgh really not wanting to upgrade from my 8 but the stabilization does certainly look better and will be interesting once the new wide lens comes out as well with that horizon option.

ozzybmx

Loan Ranger is currently in production on a video around getting the best from you 9 and should drop with in the week.
He was my go to for settings he does a good job but relies on post processing to get best results. So if you don’t want to edit at all no point waiting :)
Ah... the old Foam Ranger (a personal joke with my boys), foamy shoots everything in Flat-Flat-Flatter, then does a lot of post processing on the colours, probably needs to as its always dull and dark at his local.

ozzybmx

Urgh really not wanting to upgrade from my 8 but the stabilization does certainly look better and will be interesting once the new wide lens comes out as well with that horizon option.
The trick is to beat the new release, sell at the beginning of September... though the 8 wasn't released till October last year.

You will still get decent cash for it.

ozzybmx

So technically their 3 day shipping is correct, shipped Tue, should arrive tomorrow. Not to worry that it took them 6 days to pack it.

Silly approach this year, usually there's a 2 week hype where all specs are released and they take pre-orders online... which allows them to process orders, pack orders and ship them 5 days before you can buy them in the shops.

This year, released the specs and the camera on same day, blindsided retailers with an online price offer, retailers dropped the price from $699 to $599 within 3-4 days. Had a rush of online orders on release day which caused their payment system and webstore to crash... their support forum is still full of complaints from angry buyers.

ozzybmx

Got the camera out for the first test runs today, the new hypersmooth 3 with horizon levelling looks so smooth, gimbal like vision.

Impressed so far.

The not so good at this time is the touch screen response, this will be fixed with an update but currently its pretty shithouse.

Few test vids to follow when I get these night shifts out of the way.