How to post pictures

redbruce

Eats Squid
Probably been asked and answered before but didn't come up in the search function.

What is the procedure to insert a picture in a post.

moorey

call me Mia
Probably been asked and answered before but didn't come up in the search function.

What is the procedure to insert a picture in a post.
Depends on file size. If not too big, I just imbed them using the picture icon above. People who link to photobucket etc are dead to me. Pics looks shite, can't zoom, and full of ads....at least they are using a mobile to view.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
If you get the "file too big" response when trying to embed a jpg link you can just manually put in the code yourself as :

that will work

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You can also crop the image to make it a smaller file...most of mine are done this way. For some reason my phone makes the images too big, I hardly think it relates to the quality.

moorey

call me Mia
You can also crop the image to make it a smaller file...most of mine are done this way. For some reason my phone makes the images too big, I hardly think it relates to the quality.
Yep. I only use phone, so I intentionally snap things from further away, then crop them down before posting.

scblack

Leucocholic
I open the picture in Paint and resize it. Usually even for a big SLR size file, at 50% resizing it usually gets below the 1,000mb allowable to insert a pic.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I open the picture in Paint and resize it. Usually even for a big SLR size file, at 50% resizing it usually gets below the 1,000mb allowable to insert a pic.
I always find it too painful to paint a picture, scan it in, size the image...in modern times we use a camera Picasso.