Howdy

Dustyn Sharp

Cannon Fodder
Hi all
New to the forum , just droppin a line to say g'day,
I'm from western Sydney and lookin to get into the sport and try and motivate my kids to do the same
Are there and decent local tracks the kids will enjoy?

Cheers all

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Welcome Dustyn, Wylde at Cecil Park should be in your list as it has a kids loop and longer trails to keep you entertained.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Time to buy a new bike! Actually you'll want two. One for cruising with the kids and those long xc epics. One for those hectic days of evading death and shredding the gnar. You're going to need some new kit too...a fresh feel for each bike. Don't worry too much about the technical details, just spend up!

What condition are your kidneys in?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
What condition are your kidneys in?
Now, now my friend. Although I agree in principle, we don't have to jump into the dark world of organ harvesting right away.

A second mortgage or hocking off those annoying relatives first can go a long way towards the path of carbon fibre bling with whatever wheelsize and boost standard is in vogue this month apparently.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Now, now my friend. Although I agree in principle, we don't have to jump into the dark world of organ harvesting right away.

A second mortgage or hocking off those annoying relatives first can go a long way towards the path of carbon fibre bling with whatever wheelsize and boost standard is in vogue this month apparently.

It is probably easier to sell someone else's kidney too.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Probably more illegal too, but you can always ask nicely I guess.

Let's not get dragged into another poorly informed legal discussion on here...The legality of swapping kidneys for fancy bikes is a matter for the courts to decide. In the meantime we all know missing a great upgrade opportunity is genuinely a crime.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
In the meantime we all know missing a great upgrade opportunity is genuinely a crime.
All true words spoken.

Hmmm, how are your kidneys doing anyhow, diet is good and plenty of water? I have my eye on a 2018 5010 so let me know if you have any time to sit in this bath full of ice?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
All true words spoken.

Hmmm, how are your kidneys doing anyhow, diet is good and plenty of water? I have my eye on a 2018 5010 so let me know if you have any time to sit in this bath full of ice?

Leg muscles are feeling it tonight. An ice soak could stimulate recovery. I'll be right over.

I was actually looking at the Santa Cruz slope style team only bike the other day thinking how much I need one.