HSP Trail Bikes

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
So mooreys now a dicktater. Hehehe
How long has that been a thing?

That commencal just needs a bottom guide too.
She’ll be right, just gotta keep an eye on wear rates is all

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
But it still has the dreaded brake jack. The only real solution is a floating brake mount a la BMW.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Brake SQUAT(with high pivot). And I doubt you’d notice any with that pivot height and travel, and even if you could, it only matches fork dive anyway, keeping geo more consistent.

Reactions: Zaf

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
What a sexy bike. High pivot sort of wasted on wagon wheels that roll over stuff better anyway. Hope they do a 27” wheeled one. Hope they do any at all and it sees it to production.

Soul-Rider

Likes Dirt
I’ve always been a fan of Craftworks. High pivot, great price & Aussie as mate!
$4500 for a Pike, GX, Cane Creek build. They just have to get the sizing sorted! I’m waiting for a new model!

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
More than the HSP, I'm loving the way they're making rear centre proportional to front centre on larger sizes. I always thought it was very lazy and dismissive of manufacturers to ignore this.

And to top it off they make the STA steeper too. Reach is short for a proper XL but would like to ride this for a comparison.

Reactions: Zaf

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Craftworks ENR v1.1 is now available:

There are now three build kits available too.

Last edited:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

No XL. Cue sad face. :(

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
The numbers are not dissimilar to my XL Ibis Ripley LS, which could be a touch longer but does work for me at 193cm.

Reach: Ibis: 448, ENR: 465
ETT: Ibis: 640, ENR: 630
Stack: Ibis: 632, ENR: 601
Seat angle: Ibis: 73, ENR: 75
Wheelbase: Ibis: 1187, ENR: 1205

I'm not smart enough to interpret the nuance of these differences, they look pretty damn close to me.

Maybe someone can take an educated guess on how these bikes might compare fit-wise?

creaky

XMAS Plumper

Their geo table needs some work i.e. wonky stack numbers, same STL for all frame sizes?