hucking

dick

Likes Dirt
kaptin_9 said:
I wanna huck some big shizna this season. My ultimate goal for this year is 30 feet.
dude when u say wanna huck 30ft, do u mean like a 10 metre drop or or 10metres in distance?
10 metre drop is fucken wade simmons style

duncan^kona

Likes Dirt
come to geeong :D:D:D do some 10footers, thats baout as big as geelong drops get!, i think... unless i havent discovered any other ones???

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
before you hit any 30 footers check that all your health cover is paid up and that it covers rescue helicopters and spine fusion surgery.... Just kiddding mate, if you think you can hit it go for it!!! nothing like goals anyway, they're what keep us all going, be it a 2 footer or a 30footer!!!!!

looseunit

Likes Dirt
my goal this year is 23foot on my HT. have to get my LeToy3 and my sliders b4 i do it tho.
The Moon drop, the same goal as Jeff and Regan. According to Issac, Jeff was pretty close to landing that drop twice. You are the only person to even think of doing it on HT crazy.

Since when are you going to get a letoy i tought you were getting an Evil.

R.E.D

Likes Bikes
well anyone here in brizzy up for some hucking, i know some ok lines around.. the biggest ive hit is a 12ft roof.... but their are some bigger lines around we just need to get out and find emm. but as i said i do know some nice drops around.. just want some ppl to come out for a ride with.. :wink:

fastrider gus

super huck
at 2pm today im going to do a new gap we made. about a 20-25ft drop and about a 30 ft gap.. on my twofiddy! is there a record for a drop by a dude 16 years old on a hardtail doing a drop that big yet?

Konaman

Likes Dirt
what do you mean you did it and you didnt do it? You tried and your attempt was unsuccsesful :lol:
thats a big drop on a 250 man
Death at 2.00PM

Konaman

Likes Dirt
wow chewy you must be a sick rider you wouldnt happen to have any pics of this gap not nessacarily you doing it just a pic of it?

CHEWY

Eats Squid
haha no i didnt do it, i havnt even seen it yet

from gus's last post "i did it and i didnt "
before that fuzzy said "woah man.... ur gonna die"

so fergus's post meant "Well i did the gap and i didnt die"