huffy owner, mtb enthusiest....

duncan^kona

Likes Dirt
maybe the site admin can help me here, but so could the others, what is the orde that the title u ern from amounts of posts cme in, like, huffy owner, then at 25 posts, mtb enthusiest untill......
any1 know the order?

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
<----- 500 is pro im not pro though, just had a relaxing holidays (aka over-posting!)

1000- is guru

wombat

Lives in a hole
Get over it. Sorry, but worrying about your post rank is stupid. I mean if Kovarik or (insert respected name here) came on and was a Huffy Owner at first, would you respect them less because of what is written under their nick?

Don't take this personally Duncan, it isn't aimed at you just because you're curious. I think it goes enthusiast, hardcore, pro, guru, socket :p , something....

wombat

Lives in a hole
Simo said:
im not worried about my post count, i've just had an inactive holidays. :p
Don't worry, it wasn't aimed at you either. Actually, it was just a general statement.

nhd

Likes Dirt
i personally cant wait untill post counts are removed, itll probably happen to, and its all for the best.

G

Dinsy2 said:
Fuzzy said:
GURU!!!!!! thats me :D
and it shows...
actualy..your right dinsy it does show. Seeming that the farkin post rank is that if you get over 1000 posts you get a farkin guru and that my post count is over 1000

G

:lol:

how about we dont hijack this thread and keep to the topic sorry admin. excuse dinsys retardedness. :roll:

Ryan

Radministrator
Ok, here's the 4-1-1 homez

Huffy Owner - 1
Weekend Rider - 25
MTB enthusiast - 50
Hardcore - 150
Pro - 500
Farkin Guru - 1000
I need to get out more.. - 2000
My God! What do you feed this guy? - 10000

Overposter was a custom rank we gave to Socket because, well, he posts far too much for it to be healthy :)

Rik

logged out
I'm new here, but I'm trying to figure out if the crap posts are an attempt to increase rank, or just the product of bored kids on holiday :?:
Oh, and my huffy rules!

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im gueesing (hoping) mainly kids on holidays (yes, i am/was :( one of them)

i too believe that either the post count, 'rank' or both should be removed