Husky Reschedule 28th Feb 2015 - Buy/Sell thread

kerbs

Likes Bikes
A thread set up to facilitate the buying/selling of Husky entries for the new event date of the 28th of February 2015.

Sellers, please Edit your post title to read [SOLD] once you have sold your entry(s).

Buyers, please Edit your post title to read [PURCHASED] once you have purchased your entry(s).

mtbm

Cannon Fodder
[SOLD] 50km entry for sale $50 (neg) campsite still available

Moving overseas early Feb, so no can race.

$50 for a 50km entry. I will be negotiable as we get closer to the end of jan though!

I also pre-paid for a campsite at http://www.jervisbaytouristpark.com.au/

campsite cost me $40, will sell for $20 (i'll also advertise the campsite separately)

Best to email or call me (prob don't bother with PMs):

matt_hopson@hotmail.com

0422 052 645

Cheers

matt

Last edited:

mtbm

Cannon Fodder
unpowered campsite at http://www.jervisbaytouristpark.com.au/ $20

Also prepaid for a campsite at the Callala Beach caravan park (Myola Tourist Park). The owners have kindly bumped my reservation to the new race date.

Cost me $40, will sell for $20.

Best to email or call me (prob don't bother with PMs):

matt_hopson@hotmail.com

0422 052 645

Cheers

matt

rrace

Squid
If you can't transfer, then ask for a FULL refund:

From MTBA Newsletter of 3 May 2014: "What Happens if an Event is Cancelled or Postponed? The advice that MTBA has received is that the Australian Consumer Law is quite specific on your rights regarding refunds if an event is cancelled or postponed. The Australian Consumer Law will override non-compliant conditions, even if you have agreed to them when you entered the event.
• If an event is cancelled, then you are entitled to a full refund of all entry fees you have paid.
• If an event is postponed or if the event organiser offers alternate events or discounts, then you may choose to take up the new date or these other offers, but if you do not wish to do so for any reason whatsoever, then you are entitled to a full refund of all entry fees you have paid. You cannot be charged an extra fee for the postponed event and you must be given reasonable notice."

britta

Cannon Fodder
2 x husky 100 for sale

we've got 2 entries to the husky 100 as we cant make the new date. happy to sell 1 or both, $75 each.

oneillmegan

Cannon Fodder
Husky 100km Mtb race entry - for sale $130

I can't make the new date

iAdventure is allowing free transfer of entries until 31 January 2015

Email me: oneillmegan@hotmail.com

nati p

Cannon Fodder
refund

Has anyone had any success with full refund from husky or any contact with iadventure regarding their position on this? Thks nat

From MTBA Newsletter of 3 May 2014: "What Happens if an Event is Cancelled or Postponed? The advice that MTBA has received is that the Australian Consumer Law is quite specific on your rights regarding refunds if an event is cancelled or postponed. The Australian Consumer Law will override non-compliant conditions, even if you have agreed to them when you entered the event.
• If an event is cancelled, then you are entitled to a full refund of all entry fees you have paid.
• If an event is postponed or if the event organiser offers alternate events or discounts, then you may choose to take up the new date or these other offers, but if you do not wish to do so for any reason whatsoever, then you are entitled to a full refund of all entry fees you have paid. You cannot be charged an extra fee for the postponed event and you must be given reasonable notice."