I blame Moorey

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Finally sold the rune frame too.

Only catch is the forks and shock from this are going with it....

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Just be gentle with the OTT adjuster. Great fork otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Can't wait.

Being stripped down and properly checked before delivery too, for that extra plushness. Quality seller.

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Surprisingly in focus pics considering the amount of Wee Beasties bottle caps.
Nah, they're old. Mornington pale is tonight's go lol
I love the boxes and plastic bags on the floor, just torn open and laid to waste!
MUST.......BUILD.....BIKE!......
looks like my garage
Deal with that later. Cleaning as you go means longer build times.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I'm taking heart in I'm not the only one who spends decent coin on my bike, while subjecting the offspring to Big W bikes :D
yep..i have two of those DB bmx's in my garage
recently did the ghetto freewheel mod to both, and fitted rear caliper brakes...why the fuck do manufacturers paint rims?

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
yep..i have two of those DB bmx's in my garage
recently did the ghetto freewheel mod to both, and fitted rear caliper brakes...why the fuck do manufacturers paint rims?
Hides the fucked welds. I pull a great number of them out of the box with flat tires due to rough edges on the inside seam

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Got it out for a ride this arvo at the You Yangs.

Set up as it is, it climbs like a legend. Much comfort and just, almost, enjoyable. Pointed down it's off its head. The far more basic DPX2 is much more suited to the frame, and the Onyx SC fork smashes the fox 36 that was on there in every single way.

Much enjoy.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Small bump sensitivity is off the charts. Much better air spring. Very good blow off from lsc to hsc, ie no harshness. Tends to like lots of rebound which makes for a softer setup.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk