i need a refrance...

hardtailer

Likes Dirt
hey i was wondering if any one could help me out... im trying to get into TSP (taltented sport program) for college.. and i need some one to write a small paragrap saying that TSP would benifit me and that i would do well in it... ive been trying to get some one to write one for me but had no luck...so if you could find the time to write a small paragraph i would be greatly appreacated..
oh and my name is josh it migh help to put it in there:p ... cheers josh
oh and if possible could it be sent to djoshracing@hotmail.com

Last edited:

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Seeing as though we dont know you, how about you give us some reasons as to why YOU think you should be in the TSP.

Might help us. :)

hardtailer

Likes Dirt
yer i didnt think about that:eek: ... um well, mt name is josh maher, i amd 15, and ive been riding for about 2 years...i want to get into TSP.. so i can get in more training and get better and succeed more.. i hope that enough but if you need to know more jus ask...:confused:

demo man

Used to be cool.
Josh, how about you talk to Mal Adjusted (this is the free fork Josh right?) - someone from there might be able to help you out.

otherwise, family or freinds is where you should look! have you tried your PE teachers?

hardtailer

Likes Dirt
yer u have the right josh... i was thinkin of getting mal. adjusted to write something but i need it within the week...but ill give it a try... but the form says that i need someone that can vouch fo me actually riding and willing to keep going... eg coach, team leader/orginiser, or some from your sport.. but ill c wat happens... thanks

demo man

Used to be cool.
within the week?

last minute thing eh?

post up what your goals are, what you have done so far to reach those goals, include in your own aplication your results, ideally they will have stedily imprroved)...

have you done one of the Jared Rando/Ben Cory riding clinics? or a CORc run clinic?
if so, talk to those who ran it an try to get something out of them...

i think school teachers are the best bet though...

hardtailer

Likes Dirt
yer thanks for all the help... i got a refrance from a PE teacher that also rides.. cheers for all the help

hardtailer

Likes Dirt
yer i did :D ... they said they need some one thats has seen me ride to wirte another one... so im gona get someone from mal. adjusted to see if they can do it:D :D

Yeti

Pro Rider
hardtailer said:
yer i did :D ... they said they need some one thats has seen me ride to wirte another one... so im gona get someone from mal. adjusted to see if they can do it:D :D
what school you going to?