• 1999 model on wards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • up to 3.5 grand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dick

Likes Dirt
I'm selling my 2001 stinky dee lux.
selling it for about 2000 or maybe a bit less.
konas are canadian too if ur only looking at canadian bikes. ie rockymountain.
its got jrt's and pretty much good everything.
with the money left over ur could get a pair of fatty hydros, i only dont have them now cause they cost too much :?
its would be farken beefy with big hydros cause thats kinda its only weakness.
a pic can be found by clicking on my signature thing.
cheers

d.h. junky

Likes Bikes
ok fellas,
sorry to knock some of you back but since i posted the add ive heard that RM7's break too easilly(sorry man, i really like them but im looking for something that will last). and ive never really gone for the stinky dee lux. im really looking for a big hit or some thing of the sort. actually im sorta open so send me your adds if youve got a dh bike up to 2.5k. Fastrider Gus, if you could get back to me on some info. on that rm7 and what your friend thinks of how durable it is it would be much appreciated.

thanx fellas

david

Squid
hey dude this is dave i am sellin a rm7fr 02
with a fox vanilla rc shock
itz i awesome cond.
a few little scratches and a little cable wear
but other than that itz perfect
dude this bike is da bomb!
i live in victoria give me a call on 0439 665 219.
if your still interested

scottie2069

Likes Dirt
Hey I have an 02 Giant DH Comp with a new front triangle (frame) and stacks of other new stuff. It is running awesome, can courier it to you if you want, i have a few pics of it if anyone wants them. Check the for sale section for the full specs and stuff.
Cheers

Glenn

Likes Dirt
hi so you want an RM7........$2000 for a demo wade simmons 2003 frame perfect condition with a warranty sound ok to you? and when i say perfect i mean perfect! i could maybe hook you up with this sweet deal :wink:

Glenn

Likes Dirt
oh and i have another ad for a shore team 2003 brand new, never riden! for less then 3.5 grand with heaps of parts! check the parts section!

Glenn

Likes Dirt
i dont own any of these bikes and they both could be gone by now so i will have to find out.......... sorry i just hate how people get riped off with bike stuff......