i need new cranks should i get?

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the saints look the part and according to research are mighty burly, and they are supposedly best shimano has and are mega strong... so i will check the warranty and stuff and i will get them if it is definately lifetime, and ill tell you guys how they are...

Dirt Devil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Which bike are you putting the Saint cranks on?

You sig says you own a Specialized Hardrock. Do you really need cranks that beefy? Wouldn't you be more likely to break the frame than the cranks?

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
but im just thinking, and i will prolly use the money for something else and just get the liquids or something, where are they on sale? and for how long?

Adi

It's my birthday!
Talk to your LBS about the Liquids, or send Aireal Industries an e-mail.

I definately reccomend my Liquids, nice and strong. Pretty much identical to the DMR Chieftains.

3pce will last a lifetime, something like that is the best option in my opinion.

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i'm running an old set of first run raceface prodigy's. these were from the back in the day before you could get the different versions, XC, DH etc.
they have been on 4 bikes, seen the death of 3 truvative BB's, and are as rock solid as the day they were bought. the set of race face prodigy DH' s i have are even better.
as for the bottom bracket. i won't run anything except raceface now. after the death of so many fudgepacked truvative ones, and te terminal seal failure of an FSA one, i'll stick to raceface. i've got a year old steel XC that has taken a fat bastard falling off (you can't call the lack of grace i have hucking) repeated 4-6 foot to flat, a cpl of 24 hour races, and a 10km per day every day for a year commute, and it honestly feels like new. no slop, no play, no grinding. perfect.
i would say the raceface stuff rates a little better than good. yep, i'd say great.
in fact i will.
"great"

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey guys, i just thought i would let you all know that i just ordered a set of liquids, so dont bother giving me any more brands and prices, but thanks alot for all the help, its been good!