VIC I want to build some new Trails

higiff

Likes Dirt
Hey,
Once summer wraps up here in Whistler i'll be heading back home to the Melbourne region and i am keen to build some trails.
Does anyone know any one who has land or public land we are allowed to build on within an hour or so from the south eastern suburbs?

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
maybe a smidge out of your way, but there is land out in upwey that is being built on.
pm for more details

Timbot

Likes Dirt
Really wanna build trails?.

To all above that would like to build trails.If you are serious ,we could use you.We are constantly building and maintaining new and existing trails within an hour or so from S E suburbs.Pm me please.

Last edited:

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
To all above that would like to build trails.If you are serious ,we could use you.We are constantly building and maintaining new and existing trails within an hour or so from S E suburbs.Pm me please.
Are these legal or illegal trails?

Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things, it'd just be a shame to see any hard work be wasted if anything gets torn down or bulldozed/fenced off, etc.

zombi

Likes Bikes
Yeh guys I'm moving tomorrow to dalesford so let me know if there's any good spots I would like to help