I want to run 4 pegs

• Thread starter Deleted member 18757
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18757

I want to run 4 pegs, but when I try and manual and do other tricks, my back foot keeps hitting the pegs. Is there any other way I can run 4 pegs other than changing my stance on the pedals, and getting used to it being there?

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yerp, mod your frame to make the dropouts longer.
Or stand on the pegs when manualling.

Seriously though, move your feet, unless you wanna run really short cranks, your just going to have to deal with it.

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
i say get used to it, i used to hate pegs when i first ran them (hitting all the time when i bailed) so then i started to run half pegs, and everyone bagged me, so went back to full pegs and just damn copped it.

so just damn cop it. and maybe cut your toe's of to allow smaller shoes.

D

Deleted member 18757

My cranks are already really short :p 165mm. I might run 4 one day and just test it.

D

Deleted member 18757

I've tried, it was a bitch :p It wasn't over a long period of time but ive still tried.

Likes Bikes
I tried 4 pegs for a few days. got opposite feebles and stuff, but now my left ankle is very sore as its the natural foot to take off if i dont land something. I will eventually get used to it but im not sure if just oppo feebs are worth it..

Who the fuck cares. If you have nothing useful to add, don't post shit for the sake of posting.
agreed, what the? seriously where is the relevance, your first post on farkin...not a great way to start mate...

any way...back in the day when i used to be a bmx lad i never ran 4, i just didnt like the idea of having four, and i only used one side to grind/stall with.

i think once you get used to running four you will find some great benifits and new tricks, (not that i ever ran 4 pegs). but yeah, i say try and get used to it! =)

sambula

Likes Dirt
yea mate i reckon just get used to it, youll be able to do a tonne more stuff once youre used to it. and like ando_freeagent said it wont take too long to get used to.