Identity crisis...

Ghostee

Likes Dirt
Can anybody identify this 'norco'?? looks like it says 3ORY..

Seller has no idea of model or anything, think he is 12. He says it is 2015 model, google is not helping...

Looking for cheapish street bike to play on.

Cheers!!

bike.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think you'll find better options for your money. Those forks are going to be garbage. Your replacement forks should have a 15 or 20mm axle. Then youll likely need a new front wheel...and shit is adding up.

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
For perspective, i just sold an NS capital with a fox air fork and many other quality parts for $400. It was original advertised at $550. 2011 MY but still a nicer starting platform than the Ryde.

Ghostee

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the advice gents.

Anything particular I should be looking for then?

Really need to keep it under $500, the cheaper the better, the wife does not approve, she is of the impression that one bike is enough to do everything.
Silly woman.

But a wise man once told me, "it's easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission"
That wise man was the one and only, Moorey.

stirk

Burner

Really need to keep it under $500, the cheaper the better, the wife does not approve, she is of the impression that one bike is enough to do everything.
Silly woman.

But a short hairless man once told me, "it's easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission"
That cobba was the one and only, Moorey.
Don't stroke his ego too much, last time that happened he went on a banning spree just for shits and giggles

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
Tell your wife that bikes are like 'feminine hygiene products', there is no one product (bike) that fits all occasions. I'm a chick and i have like 7 bikes, so i know these things to be true

I'm sorry for the weird analogy but this concept is universal to all women. Good luck to you, sir.

Ghostee

Likes Dirt
Tell your wife that bikes are like 'feminine hygiene products', there is no one product (bike) that fits all occasions. I'm a chick and i have like 7 bikes, so i know these things to be true

I'm sorry for the weird analogy but this concept is universal to all women. Good luck to you, sir.
Your avatar suggests you are in fact a robot, perhaps part of the skynet programme, where your main objective is to get me, along with the rest of the human race, killed.

However, I will take this siggestion on board and potentially utilise it once I have sourced said new bike...

Hmmm, now I want 7 bikes.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Silly woman.

But a wise man once told me, "it's easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission"
That wise man was the one and only, Moorey.
How many pots and pans do you have? Or garden tools? Or underpants? You need heaps of bikes.

Heals of sweet rides in here! Up the budget and get the killswitch...

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?208-Dirt-Jump-Street-Trials

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Up the budget heaps more and get the mob.

If i didnt have a schweet bmx (and a preference for jumping those freedom machines) I'd be all over it like a rash.

You need dude money mate. A cheeky stash your missus knows nothing about!

Ghostee

Likes Dirt
Up the budget heaps more and get the mob.

If i didnt have a schweet bmx (and a preference for jumping those freedom machines) I'd be all over it like a rash.

You need dude money mate. A cheeky stash your missus knows nothing about!
I'm all over the dude money, my stash is at 700 already but it will then raise even more questions of where it came from, then I am in even more kinds of shit.
I can use the dude money for little upgrades as she cant tell the difference once something is added to my current bike, but a whole new bike is a little harder to hide.

I see no winnable outcome.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
"it's easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission"
You answered your own dilemma.

Also, surely she won't know the difference between a $100 shitter and a $1500 creation of rad.

I'm not advocating lying to your wife, but damn.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm all over the dude money, my stash is at 700 already but it will then raise even more questions of where it came from, then I am in even more kinds of shit.
I can use the dude money for little upgrades as she cant tell the difference once something is added to my current bike, but a whole new bike is a little harder to hide.

I see no winnable outcome.
You need to split the contribution - 50% bank, 50% dude money. She won't know the difference of a few hunge and just tell her it was the amount to took from the bank. I don't condone it, but I don't need to think about it either...one of friends used to withdraw a $20 on the credit card every time he did the groceries. It never showed up on the statement. It is akin to stealing from your family.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Silly woman.

B.
tell her that only equates to 2.3 trips to the hairdresser for her!, where as you are quite happy with a No.2 all over from your mate with a $15 set of dog clippers!

L3ONNOEL

Likes Dirt
Your avatar suggests you are in fact a robot, perhaps part of the skynet programme, where your main objective is to get me, along with the rest of the human race, killed.
Claptrap (that robot) is the single most pathetic, annoying thing on earth though