If you could go anywhere to ride, where would it be?

Ryan

Radministrator
I'd wanna check out Whistler first and foremost, then travel around Canada's numerous MTB meccas :)

belly_up

Likes Dirt
Another vote for canada here, love to do the States and Canada in one big road trip, take about 6 months, do the whole lot, maybe some rock climbing as well, that's be sweet. I could quite happily spend 6 months in North America without seeing a single large city and not care a bit...

Mason

Likes Dirt
Pana said:
Bryon's backyard for sure :)
I'v been there a few times. Its pretty cool. There are lots of cool stunts and jumps. Just watch out for the Chiwowa Lady, she has atleast 50 dogs. I saw the lady one day, i was laughing so hard.

nathan

Likes Dirt
canada and the uk. Love to do some of those killer loops in the UK they have in the pommy mags, sound awesome.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
masonb89 said:
Just watch out for the Chiwowa Lady, she has atleast 50 dogs. I saw the lady one day, i was laughing so hard.
I have got to see a pic of that, hahahahaha.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My o My, isnt canada a popular choice!

why cant we have tracks like that here!

Perhaps we need to import some canadians :)

belly_up

Likes Dirt
there's no reason we (aus) can't be like that though. the whole hinterland from cairns to melbourne is one big mountain range, plus we've got better weather and can ride all year round, we just need to get the riding happening. which means we need more riders. so maybe we should start importing canadians.... </little gears turning inside head>