If you could, what forks would you get ???

Reckless

Likes Bikes
Why are the replies in this thread going to be any different?
hi,
when i search for something, of course its going to say that, that product is the best.
but when i ask, poeple saying things like, "Definatly the new 888 ti's and not boxxers, on a side not i may have a set of 2010 teams going cheap if anyone is interested. " from BP, this tells me that he has used both and rates the 888's higher. and even the info from DRIFTKING. this helps me.
im not here to argue mate. just looking for some help. i would appreciate if you toll me of your experience's with what you have or even what you would recommend.
regards

scblack

Leucocholic
I have BOS Idylle, they are better than anything else I have ridden. They are SOLID, small bump compliance is very good, tracking on off camber or flat turns gives me REAL confidence. They're not cheap, but well worth it.

Reckless

Likes Bikes
thanks buddy, im actually pretty keen on these, can you recommend anyone that might be able to get a set for us?
regards
I have BOS Idylle, they are better than anything else I have ridden. They are SOLID, small bump compliance is very good, tracking on off camber or flat turns gives me REAL confidence. They're not cheap, but well worth it.
these are crazy, would be nice to match the almost 12" i have on the back but looking at some pics on the net......those forks scare me. lol
Risse Bigfoot.
LOOK AT THEM !!!

Attachments

Reckless

Likes Bikes
LMFAO!!!
i was going to buy a set of these on friday last week. rang the guy every thing was cool but i was at work so i said i'd call him again a little later. called later and he had sold em. CUTT MASSIVE!!! he was selling them cheap as to.

lawry

Likes Dirt
LMFAO!!!
i was going to buy a set of these on friday last week. rang the guy every thing was cool but i was at work so i said i'd call him again a little later. called later and he had sold em. CUTT MASSIVE!!! he was selling them cheap as to.
I didn't know these were even available yet??????
May have to dip into the savings.

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LMFAO!!!
Wouldn't have been the 2011 40's.

They'll be hitting Oz in the second week of June!