Ignition MTB Event, Falls Creek November 19-20, 2016

digitalhippie

Likes Dirt
Blue Dirt Mountain Biking presents Ignition, Falls Creek November 16-20.

Two days of serious MTB mischief in the mountains to kick off the 2016/17 Summer season including:

– Gravity shuttles
– Beer hall
– Flowtown trail opening
– Backcountry rides
– Demo bikes (Specialized & YT)
– Live music
– Drift Trike races (trikes provided)

Plus a hell of a lot more.

Should be massive fun! On mountain accommodation deals available.

Get the scoop at http://ignitionmtb.com.au/

facebook.jpg

Last edited:

rgy1993

Likes Dirt
Looks like a nice event to start the next season, messaged a couple mates and I hope to go! Cheers for sharing

Bluedirt

Likes Dirt
Yeah Rgy1993 it should be a cracking weekend of bikes and festivities that for sure! Grab your mates and lock in some spots. Also some great accommodation deals going down for that weekend.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Yeah Rgy1993 it should be a cracking weekend of bikes and festivities that for sure! Grab your mates and lock in some spots. Also some great accommodation deals going down for that weekend.
I'm 95% there. Sounds like it'll be a great weekend! Any more info on the accommodation?

Bluedirt

Likes Dirt
Yeah wkkie, over on the Ignition website there is an accommodation section that has all of the places that have teamed up with the event and also offering some deals for riders. Give us a yell if you have anymore questions.

wkkie

Gently squeezing the trigger on this.. anyone decided to sign up yet?
Yep. Sure have. Seems to be some bloody good value! Just have to sort some accommodation. At this stage it's looking like a camper at one of the free sites in the area. Still not 100% confirmed on that yet though. Really looking forward to the weekend!

slowmick

38-39"
would love to but other shit has appeared from nowhere and killed the dream :Cry:

Last edited:

dunndog

Eats Squid
As it does, as it does.. which is why I booked and paid today, and wrote it in texta on our calendar.

wkkie

As it does, as it does.. which is why I booked and paid today, and wrote it in texta on our calendar.
Same here. That's why I booked 2 months ago. Bloody near on impossible to get a whole weekend off with work! See you there dog! Or at the Youies some time leading up to it.

Bluedirt

Likes Dirt
First look at the all new Flowtown trail at Falls Creek to be opened at IGNITION on the 19th NOV! Game on!

[video=vimeo;180543315]https://vimeo.com/180543315[/video]

indica

Serial flasher
First look at the all new Flowtown trail at Falls Creek
Nice. Years ago I used to stay with friends and we'd ride from the summit and end up at Howqua Gap (sp?) via fire trails and bush bashing.
Great to hear there is a real trail there now!

wkkie

Myself and 2 others will be camping for the weekend. Does anyone know if there are any public showers around Falls?