Ignition MTB Event, Falls Creek November 19-20, 2016

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
I have mate. I've emailed Bluedirt to see what we can do about transferring the money to another shuttle date...
That sucks Miguel. Hopefully it's a good result and you can shuttle it up another weekend. Have you heard back from them yet?

Bluedirt

Likes Dirt
Miguel we will be able to sort you out with a transfer. Unfortunately I can't find your email. Could you please send another one through and we can organise it for you. Thanks

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
4.2km distance, 1:10 maximum gradient (whatever that means)
1m drop for every 10m travelled, or 10% gradient, or 5.71° slope.

Don't sound like much? Mount Buller Road is an average gradient of 5.9%, so should be steep'nuff. Normally designated one way up as the climb back from the Flow Town descent. I'm assuming the Down hill designation is more to do with direction than discipline, as it's normally called as a blue XC climb.

#knuckleswasadrunkenchunt

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
Miguel we will be able to sort you out with a transfer. Unfortunately I can't find your email. Could you please send another one through and we can organise it for you. Thanks
Thank you very much, for running this event and looking after me. I'll flick through the email again this evening.

Have fun this weekend gang.

A huge congratulations and thank you to the crew from Blue Dirt for a ripping weekend!

The entire event was awesome. Well organised, shuttles ran well, event village was great and the trails were mint. Highlights for me were Flowtown and Packhorse being reversed from a climbing trail to a very fast, tight single track down. Loved it. The whole weekend had a great vibe.

Cheers Blue Dirt!

dunndog

Eats Squid
Also wanna thank Blue Dirt for an awesome event, we had a rad weekend. Stayed an extra night and had a chill morning yesterday before heading back to Melbourne, glad we did!
Flowtown is stupid fast, and really flips what falls creek was on its head. Now top to bottom is huge. Kudos to all involved.

digitalhippie

Likes Dirt
On behalf of the Blue Dirt crew just wanted to say a massive thanks to all the folk who came along to the Ignition season opener.

We're stoked so many people came up to Falls and enjoyed the great trails, insane weather and laid back MTB festival vibe.

Look forward to seeing everyone next year.

Peace out.

ignition-mtb.jpg

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Sure was a great weekend and all the staff and crew with Blue Dirt were great and put on a unreal event! We'll be hitting it up again next year for sure!

Ignition - bikes.jpg Ignition - lake.jpg Ignition - drop.jpg ignition - waterfall.jpg