Ignore, double post. found, sold, delete.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
sees post on thread, thinks, bet it's Moorey releassing his sporadic thoughts. Has a look. Yup, Moorey.
I don't give a damn, I'd have specified if I did.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
sees post on thread, thinks, bet it's Moorey releassing his sporadic thoughts. Has a look. Yup, Moorey.
I don't give a damn, I'd have specified if I did.
You could have said all that without sounding like a Jack Arse...or have just said it originally, given MOST people have a preference. I have spares of both you could have had, but, on second thoughts, I'll keep them.....

No Skid Marks

You could have said all that without sounding like a Jack Arse...or have just said it originally, given MOST people have a preference. I have spares of both you could have had, but, on second thoughts, I'll keep them.....
Please never comment on my sale or wanted posts man, just wastes my time and steers people into thinking what you want, and not what I want. If I don't add specifics, it's because I don't want them there. I know you have best intentions, I just can fend for myself thanks.

moorey

call me Mia
Please never comment on my sale or wanted posts man, just wastes my time and steers people into thinking what you want, and not what I want. If I don't add specifics, it's because I don't want them there. I know you have best intentions, I just can fend for myself thanks.
Fine mate. I've always tried to help you in the past...offering loans and donating stuff. Was actually trying to help, and had a legit question, but have it your way. Nice editing too. Good luck.

No Skid Marks

Fine mate. I've always tried to help you in the past...offering loans and donating stuff. Was actually trying to help, and had a legit question, but have it your way. Nice editing too. Good luck.
Don't take it personally. Just don't need someone thinking for me. Still love you in a sadomasachistic gimp kinda way.