Iliotibial band syndrome

rone

Eats Squid
Could bike setup be a factor also?
I've actually had a bike fit done on the bike I have been using.

It's now looking more likely to be a meniscal tear apparently. MRI will tell more on Tuesday. Fucksocks. :eek:hwell:

Norco Maniac

Is back!
I've actually had a bike fit done on the bike I have been using.

It's now looking more likely to be a meniscal tear apparently. MRI will tell more on Tuesday. Fucksocks. :eek:hwell:
Before you start stressing, I have to say... I've had a medial meniscus tear since a road motorbike accident in 1987. It's never been repaired and has not been an issue at all since six months after the accident - by which time I was pregnant with twins and doing commercial cleaning for a living. I started riding Bmx in 2004 not long after I ditched landscape gardening for remedial massage therapy as a job. The meniscus still doesn't affect my riding :)

Doggy

Inconceivable!
For the guys that are wondering about the medicare/physio side of things, are you aware that your GP can get you 5 free medicare covered physio visits a year?
I have the ITB problems in my left leg and as well as all the stretching which helps keep it under control I find getting dry needling done on it is the best fix. I go to Tony at All sports physio at Jindalee and he is great with it, sure it hurts a bit but fixes the problem for me.