Illawarra Ride Organisation Thread!

SANGER

Likes Dirt
Hey a few of us boys are heading up to t-rule tommorrow for a few runs. Will be planning to kick off at 9:30. Would be good to catch up with some local farkiners.:)

Bacca

Likes Dirt
Nice vid Gruntled and Co. The tracks looking sweet with a lot of new stuff since I was last there, can't wait to hit it up again.

motox199

Likes Dirt
hi all, i'll probably be up at tarrawanna/bally from about 11am - 2pm tomorrow and probably thirroul on sunday. Might see you around.

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im going to teerule tomorrow with sam., nick53 and motox199 hope to see you there feel free to say hi.

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
were going up to tarra/bally tomorrow with chainsaw to clear everything and get this track underway. it should be sweet.

feel free to come along.

cheers Matt:cool:

Traumaboy

Likes Dirt
Night Ridin

Hey Guy,
I was thinking because its been so hot during the day that we should do some night ridin. I havn't done it in ages and i just found a method of mounting them to my bighit.
I was thinking maybe saturday night maybe because then most people can turn up with out worrieing about work the next day. let us know if your interested.
Craig

benwilson1

Likes Dirt
Finally got the racelink built up and rolling. Keen to give it a flogging this coming weekend. If anyone is keen im up for a ride saturday or sunday

mayo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey guys

me, matt-d8, benwilson and a few others will be doing some runs at possums (tarrawana track, btown, bally track)

well be up there most of the day

so come up and say g'day

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
were having a brokers to bally run tomorrow at tarrawanna, really early if anyone would like to come?

please get back to me on this thread asap

cheers Matt

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Me and some mates went to Stromlo today and all I have to say is that it was the most fun I've ever had (Thredbo is equal to it I suppose). Even though the gates to the massive A-Lines are closed it is still extremely flowy and fun. Had the best time so I reckon you guys should head down there. O by the way the things that have gates on them are First Jump of Triple Treat (which basically rules out doing the other 2 because of lack of speed), G20 although you can do this steep rock garden to the right (I ate crap there lol) and the road gap (but you still have enough speed to make the next jump and the small rockgarden to the left of it is still fun).

Last edited:

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
were having a brokers to bally run tomorrow at tarrawanna, really early if anyone would like to come?

please get back to me on this thread asap

cheers Matt
Gets a bit foggy up Brokers way when it's raining. Did you still go? That would be a sick run with Treetops added in now. It's fkn fast at the top of Rixons after they graded it too!

Traumaboy

Likes Dirt
Yeh Scott the trails have been graded so they are super fast but we were planing on going down slippry jacks.

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey can someone give me instructions on how to get to the gong from sydney (we are catching train, so just say what station and from there would be awesome) Im searching around at the moment for a thread a while back that had the instructions so if you have the link that would be good as well thanks Ben