illinbah downhill track!!(after marks)

whisson111

Likes Bikes
well i went to the illinbah open day..:)

an as always..

did that last run i shouldn't have..an was going pretty fast an got bucked sideways...an ate it hard....lol..

hit my head pretty hard..an got an awesome graze on my arm..an arse..

let us know if you saw me:p

cheers bye

Attachments

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh YEAH!

I love it when you rip your arm like that. I've done my right arm like that at least 12 times. It really sucks hard, especially when you get out the scrubbing brush to get the dirt out. Funnily enough I've never even scratched my left arm. The right hardly gets a break between healing and getting ripped again.

Have fun with that for the next 2 weeks. :(

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
Hey,

What section was that on? Think of the positives.... It's not broken you don't have to spend 8 weeks out like I did after fliping on the chute. I can ride on Friday finaly! Hope you get better soon, sitting must be uncomfortable :p

Cheers

whisson111

Likes Bikes
Hey,

What section was that on? Think of the positives.... It's not broken you don't have to spend 8 weeks out like I did after fliping on the chute. I can ride on Friday finaly! Hope you get better soon, sitting must be uncomfortable :p

Cheers
umm the rock drops just befor the log drop....next to the 4X track!!!..

:p

cheers daneo!

Sam_rides.

Likes Dirt
I saw you!

i was lining up to do my 3rd moto and you came down right next to the gates. Looked like it would have hurt but t'was very funny.

Duckman

Likes Bikes
haha i rember that stack i had something similiar on my last run not nearly as bad but! anyway ya i was the dude holding up the good hustle sign which i thought was apprioate for the moment :)

whisson111

Likes Bikes
l

haha i rember that stack i had something similiar on my last run not nearly as bad but! anyway ya i was the dude holding up the good hustle sign which i thought was apprioate for the moment :)
ahah on the cardboard??..

i sorta remember that:p

legends (Y)

cheers bye

VEZ69

Likes Bikes
mmm fresh cheese and tomato sauce on your arm pizza, when it scabs you should post pics up too:D

brindog

Likes Dirt
yo !!

owch !!!
That looks mighty pain full, hope it doesn't give you too much grief.

Hey,
WERTMEWERT you didn't happen to break your arm on the chute @ Illinbah did you ??

Hey,

It's not broken you don't have to spend 8 weeks out like I did after fliping on the chute. I can ride on Friday finaly!

Cheers
Hey,

Yep that Chute (steep bit) claimed my arm (broke it), and my helmet (cracked it).

Cheers
Hey,

I personaly didn't register (broke my arm on the chute the last one.) but it seems to me this whole new register thing just isnt working out. I registered for the one i broke my arm on and it didn't go through but luckily it was a common error in the rego system so I was allowed to ride.
Cheers
Hey,

Decided to take on the a - line of the shoot for the first time. It started alright but didn't finish alright. Then as you can see my font wheel went down into the hole as my back wheel hit that lump you can see. I didn't absorb it well enough so I was kicked over. Then I landede and skided on me nice body armour. I was pritty hapy at the time. Some realy nice people helped me up and yeah. Walked back down to medical tent where I got into a bit of shock. (dizzyness and blanked out.) And then off to the wesley hospital.

Cheers
Hey,

Sorry about shakes I was fliming with a broken arm.
Cheers
Hey,

Do they still allow you guys alot of movement fro absorbing bumps? Just broke my wrist and cast is off Monday!!! Unless I rip it off before...
Cheers
Hey,

It was on the shoot. Didn't even make it to drop of doom.

Cheers
Hey,

Not that lucky because on my second run at Illinbah. I flip and brake my arm.

Cheers

Cheers ???

p.s spelling mistakes are in Blue...... not including grammar.....

Last edited: