Illinbah open day. Forrest section photos.

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've made a new thread so I can just put the ones I have on the first page. And it will be easier for people to ask.

I only have around 25 photos, all of which were taken in the forest section. They are a bit repetitive because I only got shots of one run. Sorry if I didn't get a shot of you, but it was in a very short amount of time.

If you saw my flash go off, it doesn't mean you definitely have a photo. It did take a while to set up.

Tell me what bike you rode, and what riding gear you had on. I can't see many of the numbers but tell me anyway.

Cheers.

Heres the ones of the fella's that have already asked.

This is for that impatient person, I dont know what happened to it. You can just wait a little longer while I work out whats wrong with my computer. ;)

You can download them from here.

Last edited:

SC_pride

Likes Bikes
ben

heyaa benathy
hey man u said u didnt have a pik of me but u took one just after that big rock i saw the flash go off lol.
could u post it up on this forum

SC_pride

Likes Bikes
opps

lol if u forgot it was white tomac deemaxs and sorry i just read the stuff u wrote i might not have one lol:)
peace bro

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Didn't get one sorry. Nice of of you to introduce your self to me and all too. Musn't be fast enough for you. :rolleyes:;)

Love the way people speak to you for photos lol.

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oI bEn sENd uS thE pHotO Of mE NOW. I dIdnt seE anY flAsHeS bUt yOu mUsTVe gOt oNE~~1!1!!`~1

McSweeney

Likes Dirt
Haha he is admiting his mistake now, as he has realised this the quickest route to getting mY pHoTozz~~~!!1!
Haha yeh you'd say that, you've got yours u grammar bastard JKS! Anyway, no im not admitting it cos of that, im admitting it cos if i keep doing it i wont get it ever, and i actually checked my sent emails and even i think i look desperate.

v-10_matt

Likes Bikes
hey it matt on the green v10 with totems
wearing green racing pants and dark greenish top
got any photos of us???
cheers matt

J

JaRedy

I got about 60 photo's...
I'll start posting them up in this thread on wednesday.

If anybody got some of me, I was #40 on the blue giant team. Pm me...