Illinbah.....Rain or Sun?

Vinelink

Likes Dirt
Just checked out the weather pattern for Gold Coast over this weekend,,,, rain and or showers, so will the DH race be on if it rains?

Almanac Current Weather Forecast
Gold Coast
Wednesday's Summary
Min 18.0°C
Max 28°C
Rainfall 0.6mm
Normally in November
Average Min 18.7°C
Average Max 26.5°C
Rainfall 129.6mm
So far this November
Average Min 18.3°C
Average Max 26.3°C
Rainfall 51.6mm

Gold Coast 22:01 EST
Temperature 22.4°C
Dew point 17.1°C
Humidity 72%
Feels like 22.4°C
Winds N 18km/h
Wind gusts 24km/h
Pressure 1013.7hPa
Rainfall 0.6mm

[more]
Gold Coast Thursday
17°C - 27°C
Late thunder

Friday
18°C - 25°C
Thunderstorms

Saturday
18°C - 24°C
Thunderstorms

Sunday
18°C - 24°C

sprocket

Likes Dirt
yeah if it looks like it gonna be wet i'm going to take my wet weather tyres.... hope all the guys camping out there don't get to much rain

Hardtail89

Likes Bikes
Yeah i'm taking my cheese cutters, cheese being mud, so it should be fun. It hasn't rained out there during a race before, so it should be lots of fun....if you don't crash in the jungle section, lol

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Please oh please don't be muddy! Worn out LarsenTT/Lopes BlingBling combo doesn't go well in the wet :(

sprocket

Likes Dirt
Yeah i'm taking my cheese cutters, cheese being mud, so it should be fun. It hasn't rained out there during a race before, so it should be lots of fun....if you don't crash in the jungle section, lol
your going to have enough of a hard time on the hard tail.... lucky u have those long pins on your pedals "LOL"

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If i'm anything close to the state i'm in now, i'll be passed out in a creek... so weather doesn't really matter

i like dirt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It wasn't muddy today during practice. My front minion just happened to be a 4-inch wide mud slick when I got to the bottom after 10 minutes attempting to ride the track. clip pedals became uber mud flats so I couldn't even clip in. Then after practice went to a few bike shops and had no luck finding any mud tyres so am now cutting some old minions I had lying around.

PS If you enjoying living don't ride the rock garden.

Hardtail89

Likes Bikes
Pity the track was dry becuase i was having fun in the wet, and i had a high roller on the front and a minion front (30% left) on the rear.