Image Verification Error

Willjh

Squid
Hi All

I was trying to recover my old accounts password when I ran into a pretty frustrating error. See below.

Basically I couldnt start the retrieval process as the image would not display properly. Tried on Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge as well as Dolphin browser on my phone so I dont think its a browser issue more a server/site issue.

imagevererror.png

Had to create a new account from scratch just so I could start posting again. Dont mind though like this name better.

Cheers

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Sorry for the difficulties mate. Over the last two weeks we've had some pretty decent overhauls due to a crisis of spam - one of them was implementing a new recaptcha thingy.

Cleary it still has some glitches that we can hopefully get cleared up asap. It might take until the weekend (as this is a hobby website, not a fulltime business) and we really appreciate your patience.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sorry for the difficulties mate. Over the last two weeks we've had some pretty decent overhauls due to a crisis of spam - one of them was implementing a new recaptcha thingy.

Cleary it still has some glitches that we can hopefully get cleared up asap. It might take until the weekend (as this is a hobby website, not a fulltime business) and we really appreciate your patience.
Looks like it has been cutting back on the spam though. My diet has been pretty trim lately.