Important question please help

Andobrahh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey all, Ive bought a pair of forks that clamp on to the hub like old style forks, and have a front hub that only takes new style forks where the axle comes with the forks and go's threw the axle. If you know what Im trying to say please tell me what the cheapest way to fix this is. If any one has a part for sale that could fix this, please notify me about that too. Any questions on what I mean please ask. Desparetly need help guys.
Thanks

ozzy osbourne

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Um are they the forks you are going to put on? (pictured)
Depending on what hub you got, you might be able to buy reducer cup things but I am fairly sure that there are only a few hubs on the market that are able to do this. Your LBS should be able to give you an answer. If worst comes to worst you'll have to buy a new hub or you might be able to swap it on here (Farkin) with someone.

Andobrahh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Um are they the forks you are going to put on? (pictured)
Depending on what hub you got, you might be able to buy reducer cup things but I am fairly sure that there are only a few hubs on the market that are able to do this. Your LBS should be able to give you an answer. If worst comes to worst you'll have to buy a new hub or you might be able to swap it on here (Farkin) with someone.
LBS??? Thanks