in the ol' West

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
this is only my second post, but i have been reading the boards reguarly. just wondering if everyone in Western Australia who visits this site can post their age. maybe we can go to dwellingup for a weekend of Biking and alchohol related fun.

i'll kick things off:

Name: Ash

stooge

Likes Dirt
Name: Jarrad
Nickname: Stooge
Bike: Kona Stuff, Giant ATX 870
Bike saving up for:Kona stinky(or a similar freerider)

stooge

Likes Dirt
As a matter of a fact, im leaving to go 2 dwellingup in abut 30mins :D
its going 2 be a bit wet but the slipperyness adds to the fun.

Stooge
Ride hard
#*Yeessss 5th post!!*#

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
yeh, just got back from dwellingup, do you know the big double just near baden powell campsite is. anyway i worked up the courage to hit that...not bad. got some footage and pics of it. for those that dont know it its about 12ft with a REALLY steep take off.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Name: Adin
Nickname: Insane
Bike: Getting a P.2 in June

stooge

Likes Dirt
do you know the big double just near baden powell campsite
nah, i dont think i saw that, unless, is that the one were the kicker is made with a big log and u end up jumping about 2 logs and the landing is pretty flatish, i dont think thats the one. i was just hitting the drops on the dh track and riding some single track, those drops are pretty fun!!

got some footage and pics of it
Show us show us show us.

Stooge
Ride Hard
#*YEESSS 6th post*#

Stu

Likes Bikes
If you guys over there in Perth can get to Crustys when they come to town, one of the guys from Tamworth is gettin towed in hitting the big ramp. Andrew Czyc has made a bit of a name for himself from the vid SLUR Destructive and the recent race face freeride challenge and will be joining the crustys tour in Perth. I was riding with him last week, this guy is crazy 80-90ft towed in at 80kh

A must see

stooge

Likes Dirt
yeh ive been 2 a couple of races, but this year im actually racing :D Hardtail style.

If you guys over there in Perth can get to Crustys when they come to town, one of the guys from Tamworth is gettin towed in hitting the big ramp.
Ohhhhh wikid!!! So, ur telling me that Andrew is going to hit a big gap at the crusty tour!?!?! Oh that just makes the whole crusty show even better, i was excited about going 2 watch the crustys, but now that there is going 2 be something mtb related, its even better!!! :D

Whos going 2 the Wellington Dam dh race on the 3 & 4th of May?
What about the XC on the 17 & 18th of May?
Stooge
Ride Hard

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
1.nah, i haven't been to any racers, i'm more of a ride for myself type of guy, plus i got too much work at uni to start thinking about racing.

2.i havent been to toms crossing, but i do know where all the ex-state DH tracks are, i ride them whenever i can.

3. me and a mate are in the process of compiling a video of our riding. a bot some pretty good footoge of a big stack of mine, landed and got bucked a good 7 meters throught he air (hardtail)

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
oh yeh, i ride a Raceline enduro XC bike, but dont get me wrong, i dont ride XC, more urban/trials and downhill.when my frame finally gives way i'm gonna get a good one (hopefully). Do any of you guys know Robin, Brad, Marcus or any of the WAtrialz guys?this is their site http://watrials.hopto.org/

stooge

Likes Dirt
hey bonnet, wana go riding some urban/trials?? do u know any good places? i usually go 2 perth and look around there :)

i'm more of a ride for myself type of guy
It's good to see, aslong as your out there riding and having fun, thats what counts :D

Stooge

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
stooge- yeh, alright...i'm kinda busy this weekend (got a couple parties to attend). if you wanna ride some trials, i'll talk to the watrialz guys, they usually organize group rides every weekend, and go to places such as freo, east perth, murdoch uni, etc, everyone's welcome. visit their website and sign up on the forums (adress above somewhere).

to all- is there anyone else in Perth? or is this everyone on this forum