Increase in Dickhead behaviour?

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
he’s dh behaviour for you, 2 wks of work just stated on trail 2at harcourt (the jumps trail) 2nd afternoon of the work, they have just done some scraping, small fixes, 1-2 people have ridden down after they left work, disturbing their new unfinished trail repairs, riding past signage saying trail closed

moorey

call me Mia
he’s dh behaviour for you, 2 wks of work just stated on trail 2at harcourt (the jumps trail) 2nd afternoon of the work, they have just done some scraping, small fixes, 1-2 people have ridden down after they left work, disturbing their new unfinished trail repairs, riding past signage saying trail closed
They’re stupid gravel grinders, TRYING to ride a gravity trail.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
They’re stupid gravel grinders, TRYING to ride a gravity trail.
2nd time at harcourt a guy rode up trail2 on a hybrid bike, with a kid about 1 year old in a plastic kiddie seat attached to seat post, he proceeded to head straight down trail 2, i shouted at him to take it easy, not sure if he heard me or not..10metres down the trail kids head was flapping back & forwards, i felt sorry for him

moorey

call me Mia
2nd time at harcourt a guy rode up trail2 on a hybrid bike, with a kid about 1 year old in a plastic kiddie seat attached to seat post, he proceeded to head straight down trail 2, i shouted at him to take it easy, not sure if he heard me or not..10metres down the trail kids head was flapping back & forwards, i felt sorry for him
Like I says. Gravel grinder.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They aren’t tyres marks of a gravity rider.
It's a shitty line for a banked up corner too.

Let the dickheads reign supreme! They already rule most other parts of our society, may as well let them have our trails too.

My local trails have been destroyed by morons who think they should be able to ride every tail because it I there and then proceeded to vandalise obstacles they can't ride. Jumps constantly worn down and lips kicked off by people who just want to roll over the big lumps of dirt...oh and people who ride up the down trails can suck a bag of sweaty dicks.

Then there is the recent explosion of work by idle covid hands. Usually half arsed and poorly placed, with the destruction of a lot of trees and shrubs.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
We've had some knucklehead at Red Hill repeatedly busted riding down what is to be a climb trail once it's finished. It's clearly barricaded and very closed while it's a work site.