Installing a canopy on a dual cab ute.

JP

Likes Dirt
I have a 2004 Ford Courier dual cab ute and I'm looking at getting a canopy. At the front of the tub, just behind the rear window is a bit of framework for tying shit to etc etc. Will I have to remove this framework to fit a canopy, or do I keep it? If I need to remove it, what is the easiest way?

Fanks in advance.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I have a 2004 Ford Courier dual cab ute and I'm looking at getting a canopy. At the front of the tub, just behind the rear window is a bit of framework for tying shit to etc etc. Will I have to remove this framework to fit a canopy, or do I keep it? If I need to remove it, what is the easiest way?

Fanks in advance.
Remove it. Should just unbolt. Then brute force. Couple of stitches and some time off work for the muscle tears to heal and all good. Follow the instructions.

takai

Eats Squid
Remove it, the one on the Hilux needs to be cut off. Don't be like the douches who originally fitted my old canopy and cut into the body while doing it.

Zam

Likes Dirt
Yeah it will need to be removed, as said the Hilux ones need to be cur off using a grinder, not sure about the Courier ones.