Intense M9

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Picked up the frame from Belrose bikes and built it up a couple of weeks ago. Still not sure if I am going to keep the wheels or sell them. I have a second set of wheels (Supra Ds on Chris King hubs)

Frame : Intense M9
Shock : RC4
Forks : Bos Idylle Rare
Stem : Deity
Bars : Deity Black Labels
Shifter : Sram X0
Derailleur : Sram X0
Cranks : Race Face Atlus
Chain Guide : E13 LG1
Wheels : DT Swiss FR 2350
Seat : SDG Ti Fly

Just playing around with spring rates and suspension setup. Will be putting a Ti spring on it when I settle on a setup I like.

Attachments

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MINT!
The blue looks great! Not sure on the DT wheels though, for some reason they just don't look right to me...

epic

Likes Dirt
M9

Yeah throw the kings on there for sure, black rims no stickers!

Slowly getting keen on these m9's...

Got a weight on it?

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks so good dude, IMO sell the red wheels and chuck the others on there for sure.

adman

Likes Dirt
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!

How did you get that E-13 to fit... I wanted one on mine but it wouldn't fit because it hit the swingarm... I've heard lots of other people have this issue too.

What size frame is it?

Looks very good though, M9s are the bomb.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
DUDE!! That bike is THE PANTS! So nice mate, very jealous! *looks at M6 and considers selling*

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!

How did you get that E-13 to fit... I wanted one on mine but it wouldn't fit because it hit the swingarm... I've heard lots of other people have this issue too.

What size frame is it?

Looks very good though, M9s are the bomb.
Its a medium frame with 32-36 new LG1 on it.

I had to put one spacer washer behind to space it out. But it works perfectly!

Moony

Likes Dirt
I will have to give this a try... I'm not very happy with my MRP one.
i'm runnin an e-13 guide on my 951, but it needed about 4mm worth of spacing out to clear the frame. That is now bit bent so i thought i'd give the mrp a try....havn't put it on yet, but apparently the mrps are designed to fit the intenses??

super awesome m9 by the way! i'd run the supra d's on ck.

fool554

Likes Dirt
Chainstay Protector

What tape are you running on the chainstay to protect it? Looks awesome, nice and neat.

cjm102

Likes Dirt
looks like shit imo, you should get a Specialized because Sam Hill rides a Specialized and I think they are way better and look fully sick. The red cheese looks nice... maybe no orange stickers.

Maybe ride the gong 5/6?

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks like shit imo, you should get a Specialized because Sam Hill rides a Specialized and I think they are way better and look fully sick. The red cheese looks nice... maybe no orange stickers.

Maybe ride the gong 5/6?
Yep, thats what Steve and I said about the stickers.

Keen for a gong ride! 5/6 of march?