International Freeride Exchange

hey, i'm from the states. i'll introduce myself by introducing my ride... 02 Kona Stinky Primo w/ Danger Boy aftermarket linkage (making it 7"), 02 Marz Shiver which i swap out w/ a 03 Super T depending on terrain, Atomic Lab Trailpimp wheels (20mm fr, bolt on rear), Race Face North Shores, Hayes 8" fr/rr, etc. well anyway, i would like to invite anyone to come up to the states and ride with us. i'm located on the East Coast, we ride Plattekill Resort (sickest east coast mountain, "the Whistler of the East"), Mt. Snow (home of the famed Norba events), Killington, Mt. Creek (Diablo Freeride Park), Spring Mt (east coast north shore style), Snowshoe (more Norba events), not to mention local freeride and DH spots. the east coast is going off as they say. so the offer is out there.

Ty

Eats Squid
that you for the offer freerider, i'm sure if anyone is heading that way someone to show them around would be much appricated.

thanks for the welcome. seriously, i'd like to maybe set something up where you know, if a group of you come up we could give you a place to stay, feed you and perhaps help with your bikes (have your frame and fork shipped and we'll get you wheelsets or something like that to make it cheaper). and maybe you can do the same for us. would love to come down and ride sometime. also i know that parts are pretty expensive for you guys and i get alot of stuff at cost and sometimes below cost so if there are parts you guys need let me know and i can at least get you a price and you can see if it's worth it. i'll hopefully have some pics of Plattekill from this weekend, i'll try to get them up next week so you guys can see what it's like. thanks again.

::RideSiK::

Pro Rider
i hope ill be out that way next year if all things go well...

help ill be great at the time i might take you up ony our offer
bneed to finish school first

shan75

Likes Dirt
Awesome idea, well worth some corrospondance. What places in Australia do you want to ride, or more specifically which cities do you want to visit, drink in ect. Every thing is well within the realms of possibility.

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
freerider215 said:
thanks for the welcome. seriously, i'd like to maybe set something up where you know, if a group of you come up we could give you a place to stay, feed you and perhaps help with your bikes (have your frame and fork shipped and we'll get you wheelsets or something like that to make it cheaper). and maybe you can do the same for us. would love to come down and ride sometime. also i know that parts are pretty expensive for you guys and i get alot of stuff at cost and sometimes below cost so if there are parts you guys need let me know and i can at least get you a price and you can see if it's worth it. i'll hopefully have some pics of Plattekill from this weekend, i'll try to get them up next week so you guys can see what it's like. thanks again.
you sound like a nice, caring, sharing person....

whats the catch ??

i would if i could but i can so i wont.... (prolly) :evil: