invalid_season ?!?

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what's with that? Every now and then I get a message saying invalid_sesion pop-up.
How do i stop this?

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
yeah, i've been getting this as well.... thought it was just me... i'll check it out.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
happens a lot to me too, especially when im on the school intranet.... gets really, reallly annoying cause once it starts happening it doesnt stop

trobb

Likes Dirt
yer thats the same with me, i have never had it while im on here at home but at school you could post a response and then post another one and it wouldn't work

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm trying to make a new thread right now and i get the invalid session come up......damn it's anoying. I've got a joke to post and i can't.......

Edit: i can post it in the general MTB board but not in the off topic board. Weird.

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hcor.net has had the same problems with 'invalid sessions' I think it is a problem with this version of PHBB or whatever it's called...

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
yeah, i've noticed hcor have the same version.. might have to look at upgrading... *sigh* now i just have to remember how many of the original files i have modified (heaps)