iRide MTB Park Apollo Bay

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
The trails are just as much fun as ever. More fun, if fact, because I can ride better than I used to, and I have a better bike. Get down there, people!

ttnguyen133

Likes Bikes
Seems like shuttles are starting back up again for this place from You Yangs FB page. Can someone shed some light on the trails here? Is it a private network that is shuttle access only? Can't seem to find any info about it anywhere.

Joel_32

Likes Dirt
Seems like shuttles are starting back up again for this place from You Yangs FB page. Can someone shed some light on the trails here? Is it a private network that is shuttle access only? Can't seem to find any info about it anywhere.
Yeah they're private trails on a property just out of skenes creek near apollo bay. The owner Mike runs shuttles on some weekends over summer though had been quiet for awhile. Look up 'iRide apollo bay shuttle days' on Facebook for latest dates (they're running this weekend). Need to then msg Mike to book a spot.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Those guys are scary fast!
Also 2 of the nicest guys around,
hopefully Will makes it the top, good head and great family support. He's working in the shop when I went back down there.

Sam's done a heck load for the Youies and generally top lad, but yes both quick!