Cranks – Truvativ Hollzfeller
Chainring – Truvativ 36T
Bottom Bracket – Truvativ Gigapipe
Pedals – Tioga flats
Hubs - F - DeeMax R - Shimano QR
Rims – F – DeeMax R – WTB Dual Duty
Seat Post – SDG I-Beam
Saddle – SDG FRD I-Beam

I brought this second hand a few weeks ago. I have made a few changes, namely the rear shock. It used to have a 9” (2.75) Manitou Metel shock which I have changed to a 5th element that is slightly shorter (8.75” but same stroke length: 2.75”). It has made the bike so much better. Not only has the shock it self been an improvement but the slightly lower bottom bracket and slacker head angle are great.

Attachments

tombi

Likes Dirt
i like that frame and if i had extra cash then i would definitely buy one and mod it like your. Very sweet. What do you use it for?
TB

sam44

Likes Dirt
yep i think every one else here woudl agree wiht me get a new back wheel to match the front that woudl make it even sicker, but still as is very hot bike only if the coil was sliver still lookign good but

lukethedork

Likes Bikes
shock

cool bike, make sure you check to make sure the tire doesnt hit the seat or frame. because if the shock eye to eye is shorter that means when it is fully compressed the tire will come closer to the frame/seat.

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid
Sorry, but im going to say ditch the deemax and get some ex721's on hadleys.

Deemax wheels suck balls, the hubs are shit, the spokes are a pain in the arse to get when you snap them, the tubeless rims are not that strong and the spokes pull out of the eyelets. But, OMG, they are yellow !!11!

My only suggestion would be to get a e13/FSA style flat headset reducer to lower your handle bars and drop the BB a few mm's. Juls has done that to his. The only problem with the 05 66 forks is the axle to crown is almost the same as a 888, the 06 ones are 30mm lower.

Cameo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty nice ride, I really like it.

The 66's look really tight on there.

Cam.