Is Angus Taylor one of the worst current politicians ?

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
There is no option c on election day.
Yeah there is, it's called not voting if there's no real alternative.

I voted ONLY for the senate and didn't bother returning a valid vote in the reps because there was no one good in the reps in my seat.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Definitely looks like a mad woman.
BTW what ever happened to mywifesirrational ?
We discussed crazy wives one time, we had a lot in common.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You'd scream too if a man with glazed hands was sticking a fine point needle repeatedly into your butt cheeks!

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I would only touch her with a steamroller. It might take several passes with the roller to make quite sure she was unable to vote for bad policies or authorize AFP raids on her political enemies, or spread rumors and innuendo about other parliamentarians, or spit bile and turn people to stone. mandatory incineration. she is too toxic to be used as land-fill.

And..... in the interests of balance.....

Bill Shorten is a gigantic fuckwit, most remembered for a political coup, removing Kevin Rudd, a sitting PM, from leadership of the party.
devoid of personality, god knows how he managed to avoid being bullied during his union days.

no wonder people didn't vote labor into office in may this year.

Last edited:

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Fantasy thought =Dutton has a future career playing a baddie for Netflix when even Queenslanders vote him out.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, the whole things reads creepy af...
And the douche Elliot being all "they can strip search my kids..." with some level of pride. What a fuck wit. This kind of authoritarian act just further exploits and demeans vulnerable people and reinforces policing by negative stereotyping. What are the chances of kids at a north shore boarding school being strip searched? Not by the priest you dicks! Elliott can spray his false bravado all he wants because deep down he knows that his kids and others from privileged background need not fear this effecting them.