Is Angus Taylor one of the worst current politicians ?

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Seems to have shady deals going on with a family company and deliberate fake news. ie someone fabricated travel costs and he is playing the woman " Clover Moore "rather than debate climate change.
Along with Gladys Liu it’s neck and neck. Best bit about Angus is that he tweets to himself about how good he is. Nothing will happen with these two until the smoking gun is irrefutable..
This liberal gov is atrocious, the PM’s mentor is a child abuse hiding cult leader.. The company he keeps is very questionable for a PM..

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Nothing will happen with these two until the smoking gun is irrefutable..
Even then it’s unlikely. The LNP has perfected the art of doing whatever and relying on the short attention span of the media cycle and the voting public and just ride it out.

It’s a kind of genius really.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Get rid of the lot of them I say. I doubt we'd notice if there was a government in Canberra or not, they’re that ineffective. Parliament used to serve the country, now they just look after each other.

I used to think the Aussie govt. was the biggest shit show in town, but the Poms are taking it to a whole new level with Brexit.

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
You could dig up smelly underwear from any politician, it's just who is the flavour of the day that saves them and how much they can hide the stench from the past and current.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Even then it’s unlikely. The LNP has perfected the art of doing whatever and relying on the short attention span of the media cycle and the voting public and just ride it out.

It’s a kind of genius really.
I don’t think Gladys will survive though, Murdoch has turned on her.. CCP interference is front and centre. If Bolt is going after one of his own then she must dodgy as..

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Most of the liberal party MPs are evil soulless cunts. (I'm sure labor has a few, but liberal seems to have a lot more.) Many have straight up lied to the parliament, the media, and we the people. Many of those have allegedly been up to something dodgy, and when called on it, just carry on like nothing happened. as Haakon said, It's fucking sickening. The corporate donors and Murdoch pull the strings and the MPs dance like puppets.

It's laughable that the murdoch media is only now bleating about press freedom , after decades of shitting on anyone murdoch didn't like.

ForkinGreat

Are we forgetting the potato??? He is pure shit.
morrison, potato-head dutton, michaelia cash, frydenburg, liu, porter, craig kelly etc etc.
I wouldn't piss on any of them if they were on fire.
The liberals hate poor and disadvantaged people, and they seem hell-bent on killing off medicare and any kind of institutions that exist for the public good and benefit of society.

climberman

Likes Dirt
watergate, grassgate and doctored documents. All great stuff from the previous Minister for Law Enforcement and Cybersecurity. Must be good at fundraising. "On Merit"

mtb1611

Seymour
Most of the liberal party MPs are evil soulless cunts. (I'm sure labor has a few, but liberal seems to have a lot more.) Many have straight up lied to the parliament, the media, and we the people. Many of those have allegedly been up to something dodgy, and when called on it, just carry on like nothing happened. as Haakon said, It's fucking sickening. The corporate donors and Murdoch pull the strings and the MPs dance like puppets.

It's laughable that the murdoch media is only now bleating about press freedom , after decades of shitting on anyone murdoch didn't like.
You're sure Labor has 'a few'? Do the names Obeid, McDonald, Jackson and Orkopoulos (convicted hild sex offender) ring any bells? And that's just NSW, without delving into their henchman (Setka et al), or links to organised crime (Graham Richardson > Ron Medich etc). The bias in your comment sums up the reason why I very rarely engage in political debate; the likelihood of an objective discussion is, at the very best, remote.

ForkinGreat

You're sure Labor has 'a few'? Do the names Obeid, McDonald, Jackson and Orkopoulos (convicted hild sex offender) ring any bells? And that's just NSW, without delving into their henchman (Setka et al), or links to organised crime (Graham Richardson > Ron Medich etc). The bias in your comment sums up the reason why I very rarely engage in political debate; the likelihood of an objective discussion is, at the very best, remote.
The "conservative" arm far up your backside seems plainly evident. Thankyou for your comments, I'll take them under advisement.

Corruption, bastardry and obscene self interest appear to be endemic to all levels of government in this country. Where there are concentrations of political power, there you will find large concentrations of grubby fuckwits who laugh at the people who vote for them in good faith, hoping that their MP will actually represent them in parliament, rather than a political party that is only interested in getting power, and then hanging onto it for grim death.

Are these grubby fuckwits represented in both major political parties? sure.
Are there bigger and grubbier fuckwits in the current liberal government? absolutely.

I'm not focussing on state governments of either stripe, I'm talking about our current FEDERAL government.

My bias is a desire for a fair and compassionate society with institutions, policies, programs and infrastructure which benefit The People of Australia, rather than give a free ride to corporations who don't give a flying fuck about the environment, a sustainable economy, let alone the future of this country. Moreover, a free press with the protections afforded to them (just as in the UK and the USA) to enable them to do their job and root out scandal and corruption wherever it occurs in government, the judiciary, and corporations. Transparency in Government, Legal and Corporate spheres is mandatory for a fair and just society.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Won’t someone think of the hildren!