is everyone sick??

Acadian

Pinkbike Pimpdaddy
not now...but I predict a cold on Friday so I can take a day off work and go ride!! 8) :twisted:

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Acadian said:
not now...but I predict a cold on Friday so I can take a day off work and go ride!! 8) :twisted:

I'm dobbing ! :shock: Ey, it's summer over there, no one gets a cold in summer, maybe you should tell em you have Herpes or somthing instead. :wink:

Yeah, i had the flu last week. It's pretty gay.

Acadian

Pinkbike Pimpdaddy
Gutty said:
Acadian said:

I'm dobbing ! :shock: Ey, it's summer over there, no one gets a cold in summer, maybe you should tell em you have Herpes or somthing instead. :wink:
no need to tell them what they already know! :shock: :wink:

bmxbandit

Likes Bikes
Acadian said:
Gutty said:
Acadian said:

no need to tell them what they already know! :shock: :wink:
now now acadian, your not just tryna rub it in coz its warm over there are u??? haha, but seriously..... its crap this gettin g sick stuff it is

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
lol, your all sick fucks... litrally :lol: , lol i've got the flu, i'm wheezing - buts its ALL GOOD, cuz being this sick made me realize to stop smoking, it was a message from god *light shines through the clouds*

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i'm still getting over people calling it cold here.
it's up to like 20+ pretty much every day, and it hardly ever gets to zero, what are you pansies worried about?
(pick the ex canuck :) )

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
lol - i'm not cold i've got my layers of fat to keep my inner body warm...
it gets cold at night though - i'm forced to sleep with pants on :D