Is it just me, or is CRC offering free...

TheBug

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For a little while at least you don't have to reach a certain dollar amount to get free postage. Not bad at all.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
6 to 8 weeks shipping time at the moment due to the festive season congestion
Said who? I just got a new cyclocross frame from CRC for the princely sum of $140. Ordered last Friday and picked it up at the PO in regional Victoria just morning....mind you I did pay another $40 for postage.

submit

Likes Bikes
there's always a delay this time of the year from the post service they use and on our end (Aus Post)
i've learnt from experience buying stuff from CRC and wiggle just before chrissy. Expect items to arrive after the near year or the week after

dunndog

Eats Squid
Said who? I just got a new cyclocross frame from CRC for the princely sum of $140. Ordered last Friday and picked it up at the PO in regional Victoria just morning....mind you I did pay another $40 for postage.
Wow, you should have looked a bit closer when you ordered.. it's been free postage on orders over $150 for a while now.. also the discount codes for xmas still apply

wotsis

Likes Dirt
Probably timed with Thanksgiving in the US. Traditionally stores have major discounts the day after (Black Friday) so CRC would've been joining in with free shipping.

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow, you should have looked a bit closer when you ordered.. it's been free postage on orders over $150 for a while now.. also the discount codes for xmas still apply
I'm guessing he might have used the DHL express postage cause thats usually about an extra $39 from memory.