Is Ride sports still trading?

FatMuz

Likes Dirt
I think they burnt a lot of people with the Sunn bikes. People paid 6 or 7 thousand for them and then when times got tough Ride Sports flogged off the left over frames for less than $2000 each. I bought mine 2nd hand but still got smashed when I went to move it on... biggest loss I've ever had on a bike/frame sale. Shame too...because they are great bikes. I wouldn't buy anything from them ever.

slimjim1

Fat boomers cloggin' ma leaderboard
Bought some hutchy tyres off them a few weeks ago...was thinking about grabbing some more but this is a bit off-putting.

chunkyapple

Sherlock Pommes
Well a bit of an update from me. Turns out Ridesports, Barletta bikes and Construction Supply & Service are all the same company and they are also all owned by Dominos. I did some Facebook digging, found employees and went on to find their personal mobile phone numbers, private work emails etc. I emailed, called and texted whoever I possibly could over the last 48 hours and wouldn't you know it, there's a box with the frame I ordered sitting behind the fence of my rural property this morning.
I'll never deal with any of those mentioned companies ever again after how difficult this was to chase up, it's like Ridesports didn't have a single employee I could speak to that knew anything at all. Just a heads up.