Is there anything more useless than...?

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
...a male Gen Y tradie with a vacuum cleaner?

New air con fitted so there's plaster dust liberally sprinkled everywhere. Said person has used our vacuum cleaner merely to render the illusion (mostly it seems to himself) that he has cleaned up after himself after the install. What he's managed to do in his quick suck and survey is just pick up the bigger stuff and smear the rest all over the place. Of course, I have had a go myself but inevitably (being male) it still won't be good enough when the M'Lady gets home...

Gen Y tradie has saved himself simply because the new air-con works a treat!

rone

Eats Squid
...a male Gen Y tradie with a vacuum cleaner?

New air con fitted so there's plaster dust liberally sprinkled everywhere. Said person has used our vacuum cleaner merely to render the illusion (mostly it seems to himself) that he has cleaned up after himself after the install. What he's managed to do in his quick suck and survey is just pick up the bigger stuff and smear the rest all over the place. Of course, I have had a go myself but inevitably (being male) it still won't be good enough when the M'Lady gets home...

Gen Y tradie has saved himself simply because the new air-con works a treat!
There should be a thread about little things we hate.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
.....a group of MAMILS who've just bought >$7K MTB's because their 20km/h roadie bunch was just getting extreme and they needed to take it to the next level