It aint got nothing to do with CV19

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
a quick edit of Derby trail......
I don't recall which trail that is, but from the features I remember loving it. I had three near misses with Pademelons, all on our last day.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

binner

Hath shat hymself
I don't recall which trail that is, but from the features I remember loving it. I had three near misses with Pademelons, all on our last day.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
hahh,, yeah I named it pademelon trail :D;) Buck said it was ok for me to rename it.......

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What's this? My heart broken by the b line....good recovery off the not jump.

What's that creak in your bike? Sounds like BB or seat post. Bike is looking good too.

Im going to need closure on that phone call!

binner

Hath shat hymself
What's this? My heart broken by the b line....good recovery off the not jump.

What's that creak in your bike? Sounds like BB or seat post. Bike is looking good too.

Im going to need closure on that phone call!
Calm ya farm, its on more vids..... I was feeling fine in the morning but after the kill Krushka climb andaybe tooany beers the nite before I wasn't feeling it...
I have soo much raw footage to go thru from tassie its send g me edit crazy

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Calm ya farm, its on more vids..... I was feeling fine in the morning but after the kill Krushka climb andaybe tooany beers the nite before I wasn't feeling it...
I have soo much raw footage to go thru from tassie its send g me edit crazy

What's on more vids??? The b line? The a line? Closure on this mysterious phone call? That creaking noise? You are the master of suspense here!!! I'm on the edge of my seat.

binner

Hath shat hymself
You’ll have to subscribe to find out.

@binner SEND THE CHEQUE
@ PP......yeah yeeeah... like what UL said ...subscribe n hit that bell, next one coming on Friday but ohh no... I don't recall what time I had it set for to drop...guess you will just have to wait it out all Friday when we are all in self iso