Its a miracle!

CHEWY

Eats Squid
oh yer i would absolutly love to punch her in the nose, thats after i got it on with her of course :D , shes a hotty, but a fuckwit

S.

ex offender
I was on TV (so were andrew and mark) last Thursday, for dirtjumping... Channel 31, a show called "Pluck".

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cruz said:
Gutty, believe it or not it is the National Geographic channel.
Stuffed up, it is Thursday night not tonight.
Sweet ! I missed it last night anyway.

curtisrider

Eats Squid
Socket said:
I was on TV (so were andrew and mark) last Thursday, for dirtjumping... Channel 31, a show called "Pluck".
i thought the guy couldn't use the footage from the friday?
he said his camera buggered up.
and did ya tape it by any chance?

fastrider gus

super huck
i saw that stuff on SBS the other day.. it was sooo crappy! they were like "we leave you now with some of the worlds best bike riders" and they were totoally crap! i could have thrashed them...
they realy need to show impressive stuff so people recognise how big MTB is gettin

S.

ex offender
Yeah we were, and yes I taped it. I can send the tape to anyone who's able to digitise it and upload it? It's only about a 5 minute segment.

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Socket said:
Yeah we were, and yes I taped it. I can send the tape to anyone who's able to digitise it and upload it? It's only about a 5 minute segment.
i could if it wasnt so much effort. u coming digging this weekend?

Cruz

Likes Dirt
Can anyone tell me why it is so important or vital that we get mtb onto tv, I just don't get the importance.
All they will show is what you can buy on video and then all these people will think as other people have already said, or will start to try and ride like that anywhere they please.
Maybe I suffer from tunnel vision or something, but I see a lot more negatives from tv than benefits.
What do others think?

CHEWY

Eats Squid
i think tv coverage will make the sport grow, just like what happened to moties, and if more people buy mtbs then parts will become cheaper etc. plus people will see how hardcore pushys can really be

G

yeah and the next thing we know we'll(mtbers) will be getting blamed for all the wrong in the world like bmxers

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Cruz said:
Anyone watching it, 56 mile, 8 hour downhill run. Everyones dream, especially on the Intense.
god, he's slow down a hill... i'd like to see a real rider please.

wombat

Lives in a hole
I should be on tellie soon! In the wheel of fortune audience! :oops:
But gimme a break, I had a friend to support. She didn't win, but she looked damn good doing it, we love you jes! :)
Plus I got a photo with the most beautiful lady in the country (stuff it, world)....Sophie for GG!!! :D

i don't think this has much relevance (to mtb's) but i saw something that said it is something like 2 or 3 bikes are sold worldwide for every car that people buy. that was up on 1.5 a few years ago. something must be growing. maybe TV is helping to spread the word bikes are cool

wombat

Lives in a hole
TV coverage can be very bad, posers etc. but on the other hand, isn't it only fair that people like Rennie and Kovarik get the respect they deserve? they are after all elite athletes, and I believe that they have as much claim to being household names as Greg Norman or Mike Tyson.