It's called fashion Karen, look it up

Green or Black Grips?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nathanm

Eats Squid
help me settle a bet between Jayne and I. (no I'm telling you who is who as ya'll just vote for her choice)

Black or Green grips to suit the bars/theme?

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Black unless you’re @wkkie
I voted black. :)

Unless the green is the same as the green on the bars or a different enough green to stand out, or the same green as some other green on the bike, then it's a no go... :p

That green grip looks like it has some blue in it, so it's a no from me.

You really need a full bike shot to make an informed decision. You can't take these things lightly... :p

nathanm

Eats Squid
Off topic now because that's what we do best... what are the impaled coke bottles for?
A warning to all the other coke bottles in the area to "get off my lawn".

Dog stimulation excercise. fill the coke bottles around 1/8 full with treats and the dog has to work out how to nudge them so they spin around and dispense a small amount of treats before returning to the original position.

nathanm

Eats Squid
forgot the bottles, where;s the option for removing said green bars, the green grips would find wih a normal bar
yeah the green grips look much better with normal black bars, but I don't have any, nor do I have the budget to replace them. After buying a new shifter I'm under budget by 0.05c

nathanm

Eats Squid
I've got a green gear outer here that would come pretty close to matching those bars.

Keep the brake line long and rip some tail whips.
cheers mate. considered going green outers but decided to stay with the stealth look along the frame with black cabling and go for the bling bling on the bars. Not by design mind you, just because @moorey sold them to me cheap.